This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
Looking for some new cooking tools? Shop my kitchen items!
These simple Rainbow Veggie Wraps are vegan, gluten-free, and consist of 10 ingredients. This recipe makes 6 – 8 servings, making it perfect for weekly meal-prepping!
Ingredients Needed to Make Rainbow Veggie Wraps
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Shredded Purple Cabbage or Purple Sauerkraut
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes/Sriracha (optional)
- Firm or Extra Firm Tofu
- Tamari/Soy Sauce (gluten-free if preferred)
- Avocado Oil
- Large Burrito Tortillas (gluten-free if preferred)
How to Make Rainbow Veggie Wraps
- Cook the tofu: Cut the tofu into large rectangular slabs and press to remove excess liquid. Cut the tofu into long strips and soak in soy sauce. Add oil to a non-stick pan and cook the tofu. Set the tofu aside when you’re done and allow to cool.
- Prep the veggies: Cut and prepare all veggies and set aside.
- Put it all together: Add hummus and crushed red pepper flakes/sriracha (optional) to a large burrito tortilla. Add veggies and tofu sticks, fold, cut, and serve!
- Additional Note: I recommend storing the cooked tofu and cut veggies in airtight containers in the fridge and making veggie wraps on the day you intend on eating them. If you make the veggie wraps and leave them in the fridge, the tortilla will get soggy and it will not be enjoyable.
Want more easy veggie recipes? Check out the links below!
- Simple Kale Salad
- Rainbow Spring Rolls with Ginger Peanut Sauce
- Lemon Pasta with Asparagus & Mushrooms
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)