This peanut butter granola is vegan, oil-free, and refined sugar-free!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add in oats, peanuts, cinnamon, and salt and stir to combine.
- Add mixture to a baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Allow granola to fully cool before serving or storing**.
- *Peanut Butter: I recommend using runny peanut butter without added sugars or oils. You could also use another type of nut butter like almond butter.
- **Storage: Store in an airtight container in cupboard for up to 6 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 - 18 minutes