This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
Looking for some new cooking tools? Shop my kitchen items!
Today I’m sharing with you my recipe for Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus. I make this recipe several times a year, especially around the holiday season.
To me, this recipe is the perfect veggie-forward side dish to serve along with just about any comfy entrée. I also like to make this asparagus along with quinoa and put it in storage containers in the fridge for an easy, fast meal prep.
This simple recipe consists of only 6 ingredients and is ready in 15 minutes!
Easy Step-By-Step for Making Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- Rinse the asparagus and snap the tough ends off
- Put the asparagus on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, garlic, and spices
- Mix the asparagus around with your hands to evenly coat
- Roast and serve!
Best Uses for this Recipe
- Make this recipe as a quick and easy side dish to go with dinner
- Meal prep this recipe to eat with lunch or dinner for the week
- Make this recipe around the holidays as a simple and healthy option to include
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)Print
Want more veggie-forward recipes? Check out my Broccoli & Cashew Sheet Pan “Stir Fry” recipe!