This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
Looking for some new cooking tools? Shop my kitchen items!
These chocolate peanut butter cups are vegan and gluten-free. These can also be easily made oil-free and refined sugar-free. This recipe contains just 5 ingredients and makes approximately 28 – 30 chocolate peanut butter cups.
Step-By-Step for Making Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Add all ingredients, except for the chocolate, to a food processer and pulse until combined.
- Empty the contents of the food processer onto a clean, flat surface and cover with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the peanut butter filling flat into a large disk approximately 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Cut the peanut butter filling into small circles and place them onto a baking sheet pan. Repeat the rolling and cutting until all of the filling has been used.
- Place the baking sheet pan into the freezer to chill.
- Place the chocolate into a bowl and melt in the microwave, or place the bowl over a small pot that contains a little bit off simmering water. Stir the chocolate often until melted.
- Remove the peanut butter filling from the freezer and dip each disk into the chocolate or pour the chocolate into muffin liners, add the peanut butter disks, and cover with more chocolate.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired and chill in the fridge or allow the chocolate to cool at room temperature until hardened.
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)
- Non-Dairy Chocolate Chips (V, GF) or Non-Dairy Chocolate Gems (V, GF, RSF, OF)
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Oat Flour
- Maple Syrup
Want more sweet recipes? Check out my recipe for Oil-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!